[EXPOSED!] 25 Questions that you should be prepared to answer during job interviews
- What motivates you?
- What are your long-term goals?
- Do you think you’d like my job?
- How creative a problem solver are you?
- Can you motivate people?
- How would you rate yourself as a leader?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- How well did you do in school?
- What kind of jobs did you like best as a kid?
- What would you say are your most important accomplishment to date
READ ALSO:15 Points To Answer On Your CV To Quickly Get Noticed By Employers
- What kind of people do you like to associate with?
- Do you have much of a temper?
- What kind of a contribution do you think you could make to this firm?
- What do you want to change careers at your age?
- How much of a self-starter are you?
- If you could be in your business, would you prefer it to corporate life?
- How long do you think you’d be happy in this job before you started thinking about promotion?
- What’s your health like?
READ ALSO: Great message from my mentor to all job seekers
- Do you really enjoy work?
- Would you work if you were independently wealthy?
- How involved are you with your children?
- How do you think your wife (husband) is going to feel about your taking this job?
- How sensitive are you to criticism?
- What’s the most difficult challenge you’ve faced in your life?
- What are you doing now to improve yourself?
Do your homework. Find ways to meditate on these questions and be ready to answer them flawlessly during job interviews. Never come to any job interviews unprepared!
YOU CAN DO IT!