Meet The Top Ten Dogs Of Silicon Valley, The Barks Behind The Billionaires
There are lots of benefits to owning a dog; they help you exercise more, feel happier and boost your social life. This isn’t exactly a tightly kept secret; around 78 million households in America have a pet dog according to Statista, and 63.2% of owners consider them a member of their family.
Read also: South Africa’s 5 most expensive puppy breeds
Dogs are wonderful companions for people in leadership roles — a great way for a rundown CEO to relax when they get home. No wonder that so many of Silicon Valley’s luminaries have one at home — enjoy this video roundup of the top ten dogs of Silicon Valley. [list below]
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has a Hungarian Sheepdog named Beast — with his own Facebook fan page.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick has an adorable puppy named Yobu.
- Brit+Co CEO Brit Morin has a mini Bernedoodle named Pixel. Follow him here.
- CEO Elon Musk has a pretty packed schedule, but he had enough time to introduce the world to Marvin, his new friend, via Instagram.
- Zynga CEO Mark Pincus named his company after Zinga, his beloved (and now deceased) bulldog.
- Instagram’s co-founder Kevin Systrom adores his golden retriever Dolly, who has almost 20,000 Instagram followers.
- Tumblr founder and CEO David Karp gets to come home to the lovable Clark.
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff had a golden retriever named Koa (now deceased).
- Android co-founder and current CEO of Playground Global, a tech incubator, has a lovely pup called Cosmo — who is also featured on his companies home page design.
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger owns Juno, a Bernese Mountain Dog.
ATTENTION: 🌹DEAR FARMERS, SEE THE 6 TYPES OF FARMERS THAT WILL BE BIG TIME LOSERS IN 2023 HERE
Contributed by: Zara Stone
For more information and updates join our WhatsApp group HERE
Follow us on Twitter HERE
Join our Telegram group HERE